Posts tagged "Turkey Day"
Its true, at least for us.
Banana Nut, Cream Cheese, Nutella, White Chocolate Cake
The directions and ingredients are pictured above. I changed a few things. I added about a cup of white chocolate bits to the cake batter and half a cup finely chopped hazelnuts to the Nutella filling. Enjoy!
Perfect Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.